We love well behaved dogs at Shambles and they are allowed in all the rooms. We have outside seating on the front pavement and a spacious contained courtyard that is dog friendly. We supply free dog treats and a water bowl.
- We serve a wide selection of food for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We cater for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free diets. Our food is Modern Mediterranean, Tapas and English cuisine.
- We serve freshly ground coffee, loose leaf speciality teas and a selection of cakes and pastries all day. We have a well stocked bar selling draught real ales, premium lagers and ciders as well as an extensive wine list. We serve cocktails all day.
- We have an upstairs cocktail lounge (dog friendly) open on Friday and Saturday evenings with a happy hour ,2 for £10 cocktails between 6-7pm.
- We have wheelchair access to the ground floor and a disabled loo that has been described by an instagram site promoting disabled access as the most stylish and well designed loo they have encountered.
- We are close to a large carpark on vicarage street North Walsham and a 5 minute walk from North Walsham Station.
- We have a number of lovely walks that are popular with dog owners that pass through North Walsham including the Weavers Way and North Walsham and Dilham canal.
- We provide wireless internet and phone charging USB points for all our customers
- We have a simple online booking service and you can also book over the phone.
- We host events from weddings to big birthday, hen nights and business lunches and meetings.
- There is always a warm welcome for everybody at Shambles from our friendly , helpful staff
Shambles Cafe Bar Bistro is an award winning, listed 16c building in the heart of the historic town of North Walsham. It is a popular restaurant and bar which offers great dining in a comfortable space.We have many spaces in which to dine, our downstairs scrubbed pine and Moroccan window seats, an ‘English country house’ drawing room, a conservatory and a beautiful courtyard as well as a stylish upstairs cocktail lounge. We are all about local and showcase Norfolk produce at its best. Our food is freshly prepared from localy sourced ingredients by our creative team of chefs. We love Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine so you will find a wide range of exciting dishes including tapas, stone baked pizza, pasta dishes, fresh fish and steak and many daily special as well as traditional British dishes.We serve an amazing Sunday roast using locally produced meat and locally grown vegatables Open from 10am till late
As per all listings on Dog Friendly Norfolk, we accept well behaved dogs.